SAP ECTR factory
The new PLM revolution: SAP ECTR
Engineering Control Center replaces the existing SAP PLM interface (CAD Desktop) for integrating authoring tools. Besides Microsoft Office, other authoring tools in the ECAD and MCAD section can be integrated directly to SAP. In addition to the general administration of documents, SAP ECTR enables you to control all relevant data across the entire product life cycle. This makes SAP ECTR particularly suitable for design and development departments, but also for other departments, which need a clear view of their product-related data. This SAP solution fits all business sectors and in companies of every industry and size.
What are the benefits of SAP ECTR to your company?
SAP Engineering Control Center is an integration platform for different authoring tools and enables you to manage documents in SAP. Due to its easy operations (using the SAP GUI only if desired) and support of your internal processes, ECTR can help to increase productivity and flexibility of your employees. Consistent product data over the entire product life cycle is important to the whole company, from the first draft to the product expiration. Besides the design office also other departments, such as production planning, documentation or sales, benefit from the easy access to product data and make shorter time-to-market realizations possible
Q²factory – Your partner for SAP ECTR
Q²factory offers you these services:
- Project management for SAP ECTR implementation projects
- Installation of an SAP ECTR prototype including small system adjustment
- Installation and customizing of a custom SAP ECTR
- CAD integration
- Project management for CAD data migration projects
- PLM consulting in SAP ECTR context
- SAP DMS consulting
We ensure the quality of our consulting services in the area of SAP ECTR by the following elements:
- Process, organizational, technology and IT know-how from a single source
- Highly specialized consultants who are used to solving integration and interface problems together
- Coverage of the entire value chain: product development, industrialization, production and supply chain management
- Many years of experience in the realization of integrative process and IT projects - proven by numerous references.
Your contact person
+49 (89) 412 09 85-0