Product Development Process factory
From product idea to production maturity
The Product Development Process (PDP) describes the workflows from the idea for a new product to its production maturity.
In many companies this business process is not optimally supported by IT tools. Often, individual solutions have been implemented which are not optimally integrated into the existing SAP landscape.
As a rule, this leads to high process costs due to the high administrative costs. Often the planned costs are exceeded and deadlines are not met. Under a poor process support, even the product quality can suffer.
What benefits does SAP PPM bring to your company?
With SAP PPM (portfolio and project management), you can optimally support your Product Development Process (PDP).
SAP PPM helps you
- to schedule the tasks and tasks packages in the PDP,
- to plan, control and monitor PDP stakeholders,
- keep PDP costs and charges in check
- optimally integrate the SAP processes
- optimally integrate further PDP-relevant systems
Q²factory – Your partner for SAP PPM
Q²factory offers the following consultancy services in the PPM environment:
- Implement SAP portfolio and project management
- Formulation of templates for the PDP
- Individual process design - optimally adapted to your PDP
- Development Support
- Additional solutions such as single project report, multi project report, project controlling report, technical specification and lessons learned
We ensure the quality of our consulting services in the fields of Product Development Process / Portfolio and Project Management through the following elements:
- Process, organizational, technology and IT know-how from a single source
- Highly specialized consultants who are used to solving integration and interface problems together
- Coverage of the entire value chain: product development, industrialization, production and supply chain management
- Many years of experience in the realization of integrative process and IT projects - proven by numerous references.
Your contact person
+49 (89) 412 09 85-0