Template and Rollout Strategy factory
Global system implementations
For global system implementations, there are often neither clearly defined standards nor a binding rule set. The approach to international rollouts is often not well-defined and clearly defined. This inevitably means that the requirements in the context of a rollout are redefined again and again and thus processes are introduced individually on a worldwide basis.
Due to the individual process landscape created in this way, you can no longer measure and evaluate sites according to the same criteria. They lose clarity and transparency. The control causes a higher effort. Over time, the complexity of processes and systems becomes an enormous risk. As a result, an all too heterogeneous process landscape causes high maintenance costs and consumes unnecessarily time due to high maintenance requirements.
Therefore it is important to consider the following questions at the beginning of an implementation project:
- How can a global template be designed and implemented in which the standardized processes are valid for all sites?
- Which location types exist in the company, which business model is represented by the respective location type, and which processes are relevant for which location type?
- What is the rollout effort and how long does a rollout per site type take?
- Which frameset is required for rollouts until they can always be carried out consistently and efficiently according to the same methodology?
- How can quality be adhered to, and which entity monitors this?
- How are changes to be requested, approved and implemented in the rollout phase?
Q2factory – Your partner in the Template and Rollout Strategy
Q2factory supports you in the development of your Template and Rollout Strategy:
- Survey and analysis of processes and functions
- Survey and visualization of the high-level process landscape
- Standardization & optimization of processes and functions
- Definition and categorization of location clusters
- Definition of the process and function scope per cluster
- Planning the implementation of the template and rollout strategy
Your contact person
+49 (89) 412 09 85-0